First of all make sure your account is active. Consult with our billing deparment for the account status. It might under suspension period due payment/etc. If it's not under suspension. Then this issue is most likely regarding your Microft Outlook email client.
To solve you outlook client that keep asking for password. Suggested step are as following :
- Click Start , click Run , type regedit , and then click OK .
- Locate and then click the following key in the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Microsoft\ Microsoft Office Outlook Connector
- On the Edit menu, point to New , and then click DWORD value .
- Type ZipRequestDisabled , and then press ENTER.
- On the Edit menu, click Modify .
- Type 1 , and then click OK .
Or the following step :
- Close all running programs
- Click on [Start] » Run
- Type "Regedit" and click [OK]
- Open the following folder : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
- Choose Edit > Expandable String Value
- Enter anyname as a name for that entry.
- Double Click the new entry
- Enter "%USERPROFILE%\Application Data" in the value data field
- Close Registry editor.
- Verify your Outlook.