Portal Home > Knowledgebase > E-mail > Configure POP3 E-mail on Microsoft Outlook
Configure POP3 E-mail on Microsoft Outlook
1. Point to your Microsoft Outlook.
2. Choose POP3 . Click on Next
3. Put your details such as your name, incoming mail server. Your username must be your email address.
4. After this section is filled up, click on More Settings.
5. Set your incoming mail to 110 and SMTP to 26
6. Click on "Outgoing Servers" tab and tick "My Server Require Authentication"
7. You are almost finishing. Click OK and you are done.
Add to Favourites Print this Article