Q : My Website has been detected by Google as Malware infected website. What is happening? What should I do?
There are many possibilities which may cause your website to be detected by Google as malicious website. It could be :
- Your website itself has been injected by a malicious code.
- Your website has contents that linked to another website that has been infected by malicious code OR a website that distributing malicious code.
The steps that you could take are :
- Backup your website regularly.
- Do not remove any file once your website has been infected. Keep a copy for forensic study.
- Ask your web developer to have a short analysis for you to look for the malware code injected into your website.
- Sign in to Google Webmaster tools and add your website to be reviewed by Google after you have succesfully removed up all malicious codes.