1. Open your android phone and point to your email setting.
2. Click on Next to begin setup your email
3. Fill up the username and password field and click Next to proceed.
4. Fill in as following and match it according to your domain. Incoming port is 110 and your incoming mail server should be mail.yourdomain.tld. Then click Next to continue
5. Your android phone will veriy your current incoming mail server setting. And if it's authenticated you should be redirected to your outgoind server setting. Change your SMTP port to 26.
6. You are almost done. Below is just optional setting.
7. Set your account name and your name as to be appear to recipient and you are DONE.